No announcement yet.

GM, Ford, Chrysler looking for a bailout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But strike his DL down and he will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

xpost

Comment

screw them. the japanese are making hybrid cars already, and I dont think they need government subsidies for that. let the corporations and unions figure it out for themselves.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I thought Chrysler was doing pretty good this year, my dad works for them and its the first time in 5 years he has got a profit sharing check.
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Universal health care
          Tax credits for hybrid research

Everything else
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

:vomit:

when you put your hopes into SUVs knowing that gas prices are extremely volatile, you get what you pay for. Much like when you draft 1st round receivers three years in a row.

Seriously, if I were buying a new car right now, would it be from an American company? Hell no. Hell no.

Comment

one way to change the statistics on manufacturing jobs is the change all fast food jobs from services to manufacturing.

fixes the problem right away.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Why do we want manufacturing jobs, again?

Comment

so that the republicans and democrats stop whining about us losing them, when not one of them has a degree in economics.

Comment

Touche.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      one way to change the statistics on manufacturing jobs is the change all fast food jobs from services to manufacturing.

fixes the problem right away.
                      hamburger manufacturing didn't go over so well, and they were laughed at for even suggesting it.

Comment

Working...
                      X