No announcement yet.

eBay? What can you actually buy there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay? What can you actually buy there?

Everything it seems:

I just found this place today where they show all the crazy things people sell on eBay

Haunted paintings, advertising on a tombstone, trucker hat signed by Jesus, etc

Also I heard a few days ago that a prison is also for sale, though I haven't found it yet

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen for sale on eBay?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Air guitar.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

IT
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kieron Dyer

(pre-empting Mike Hunt's inevitable post )

For the North Americans here:
        He plays for Newcastle United, a popular(ish) English soccer team. And Imran's choice of side.

Comment

Aircraft carrier, or a missile silo. Can't decide which is stranger...
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Mike Hunt

*snicker
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Balloon with vaguely ****-like pattern on said to represent the Virgin Mary.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

a playstation 2 from a german seller that will eventually call the police reporting you are trading pedophile pictures after you gave him a red star because the damn thing broke down after one week
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

AT EBAY YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY STOLEN WHEN PEOPLE DON'T SEND YOU ITEMS

AND EBAY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY OR DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT

BUYER BEWARE

DONT TRUST EBAY, THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THEY MAKE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE SCAM YOU

sorry for caps, I am angry
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X