My Interesting Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Interesting Day

It all began early in the morning. I was watching NHL game previously, so I hadn't gotten any sleep at all. Brilliant, I thought.. this is a great way to start a day.

I went to school, I was bored out of my mind. I was so tired that I couldn't make any sense what the lecturer was saying plus I think I looked like I was on drugs with my eyes weird from being in the twilight zone. So I left early. I went to the cafeteria to get some coffee.. maybe this will wake up me up a bit eh? A nice cup of warm coffee.. Mmm.. fresh beans, good price.. and few good magazines.. looking good after all.

WRONG!!!!!!!

I noticed that someone just finished with a seminar or something, because there were bunch of middle aged women in front of me buying coffee and stuff. They were so freaking slow I wanted to kill few of them. And there were no excuses because not one of them had any milf potential.

I'm serious, every single baby popper just had to start going to their bags when they were supposed to pay. WHY is it SO difficult to get it ready? Then, no one of course had the EXACT amount what they needed to pay so they started a circus. 'If you give me 10 euros I give you 1.50 back.. ' etc. Then most of them wanted to change their purchases in the last second before paying.. 'hey that looks better I want that, how much is it.. ' and new circus of 'can you give me 2 euros for 50 cents if I buy you nex ttime'. I wanted to kill them all.

Take the register, smash it in the first baby popper's head, hoping for leg twitches, some muscular tensions, and then just ripping the next ones old ceasar cut line and punch their next baby.

Well, after a LONG wait in SHORT line, I got mine..

Then my day just got worse.

I went to a store to get some food and few DVD-Rs... well, they raised the price on their DVD-Rs from 2 euros flat to 2.50 a piece. I had to buy 4. That's 10 euros for 4 empty DVD-R's, went to the counter, realized now I can't afford to buy any smokes... and I was running low.. DAMN IT! I wanted to take the register in my hands and smash the security guard in the head, because he looked like an ape.

This day was truly getting worse by the second.

And now I just played some WOW, and I got instructions to go to this place, and I accidentally ran into east when I was supposed to go to the west, for 5 minutes or so, then I had to turn back and run all the way back. I HATE IT! NAARGH! I wanted to take the registed and smash it to the head of the bear chasing me.

All in all, I had an interesting day, wouldn't you agree?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Ehrm, no - that is what can happen on any common day.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh really? A normal day for who.. normal day for a cambodian prostitute stepping on a landmine while the letter for her HIV tests is carried by mail man to her, a result that is positive.

That's a normal day too.

Don't be so negative BlackCat, I know that when you accumulate enough wealth or if you already have, you can buy those legos back.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I got a movie for you, Ong-Bak. After seeing everything will be fine again.

"No stunt doubles, no computer images, no strings attached"
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Yeah I hate slow people. Today I was leaving the gym to get home and watch the football and there were two people walking in front of me in this long corridor you have to walk through when getting out and the were walking like on a damn sunday stroll and their destination was the lethal injection at the end. What the hell are you doing in the gym anyway when you walk slower than an elderly person and totally oblivous to the people behind you because your ears are stuffed with blackened wax that's slowly rotting your brain. Get a clue Mr.Hermit used to living under a rock and not having to consider other peoples wishes.
          It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I have it.. but yeah that's a GREAT movie

Seems we share at least partially similar taste. Care to suggest another movie?
            In da butt.

Comment

Get rid of the smokes, they will kill you one day.
              BTW I only say that to people that I like.

Comment

tldr

Comment

dp
                  Last edited by laurentius; November 30, 2005, 21:26.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Kuci, this is the last time I politely ask you to stop. Next time I'm reporting you. Comprende?
                    In da butt.

Comment

Well, this ones good too

Silmido

- Paul Valery

Comment

Joseph, yeah I know.. I'm growing sick of them.. I'm not sick, I mean that.. I'm ready to quit the habit. I'm about to make a move.
                        In da butt.

Comment

laurentius, that looks pretty interesting. Haven't seen that one.. I'll check it out..
                          In da butt.

Comment

. . . I hadn't gotten any sleep at all. . .
                            Could this have been part of the problem??

Comment

Did it make the baby poppers go slow? NO!

Did it make the DVD-Rs price rise? NO!

Did it make me go to the wrong direction in WOW? Maybe.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X