Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like getting drunk

but it's only 10:30 AM

I'm in the best mood I've been in my entire life. I'm fully convinced I'm the greatest person on earth. No offense to anyone here .

but if I'm in such a great mood, no sense ruining that with alcohol. So I'll refrain- for now.

Comment

Don't. Drink a couple bottles of vodka, and you'll feel much worse.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

i feel like crap... i need to do this paper but my sources are all in italian, and i've never learned a single italian word in my life
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Is this girl related?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i feel like crap... i need to do this paper but my sources are all in italian, and i've never learned a single italian word in my life

Cough cough

but it's only 10:30 AM

Don't feel bad about it. My day starts with caffeine, nicotine and a sip of white wine right before lunch. And it's damn good. Do what you like, it doesn't make you an alcoholist.
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Sometimes when I wake up from a heavy night drinking, Im blatently still drunk, but Im on top form, on top of the world, and more than a bit hyper. Its ****ing fantastic
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                Is this girl related?

JM
                nope. though I'm still into that german girl. Haven't talked to her in a couple of days though.

But I did just finish working out. I feel so good after working out. I wonder why I can never seem to maintain a workout schedule for any length of time. The problem is it's so easy being a lazy bastard.

Comment

yeah

that is actually true for me also, I feel so good working out.. after a good workout

but I have only been working out once a week or so recently

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's after midday somewhere in the world

Comment

God Bless the island nation of Mauritius!

Comment

Re: I feel like getting drunk

Originally posted by Dis
                        I'm in the best mood I've been in my entire life. I'm fully convinced I'm the greatest person on earth. No offense to anyone here .
                        Offence taken.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Personally, I always found alcohol to be a mood enhancer. Makes my happy days happier, sad days sadder. Just find somebody else to drink with you, preferably one you know is a good drunk.

I could get hammered a bit myself. End of the semester, just finished a load of papers, and I don't think my profs have time to assign more before finals week. It's a good feeling.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I feel good. I went on my second lunch date with with a nice young lady, we're going dancing on Friday, and she's hinting that she's looking for someone to go to the her office Christmas party with her. Oh, and my new job is going well.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So, what's everyone's poison of choice? I like Glenfiddich, but my bottle's down below the halfway mark, sadly. I bought it for a goodbye party this past May and I've been rationing it, but all good things must come to an end. And I'm too freaking cheap to pay twenty bucks for less than half a liter, no matter how good or potent it is. I'd like to try Oban someday, but that's even more ridiculous and I'm on a college student budget.

EDIT: I spelled it "Obon" before. Hey, I'd never seen the word written, so...
                              Last edited by Elok; November 29, 2005, 22:08.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X