X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha

guess who?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

hey what's up, where have you been?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They are called classes.. and having way too much to do...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

He-heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
            guess who?
            CivNation?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Giancarlo is back!!

How's CSUN been treating you??

Comment

Fez!
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I spent $150 in hollister yesturday. So I've been quite alright. CSUN is fine, and I've also have had a decent job too.

Yours truly:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Welcome back
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

You gained some weight. That darned college food.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

rather try muscle mass.. i've been working out a whole lot more.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                            rather try muscle mass.. i've been working out a whole lot more.
                            So how do you work out all those muscles in your face, since it is obviously rounder than before?
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

he's doing gay musculation
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X