Reality Rehab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality Rehab!

I just thought of new reality tv show. How about Rehab!

We take 20 addicts of different gender, race and addiction. But ONLY drug addicts. They can be hooked on coke, crack..

then just put them in one house for few months, where they can fight, relapse, rehab etc.

I think this would make a great show. Some real drama.. "In the next episode of Rehab.. Joe goes down on Jack to get a line of coke from his secret stash! Does Jack have HIV? Joe is a family man who sucks like a pro! Don't miss it.. ".

You tell me you wouldn't watch that.. because you would.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Oh, I thought Pekka was going to rehab.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why, I don't use drugs?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Pekka,

This is actually a good show idea.

There is a meth epidemic sweeping America. You don't hear about it, why, is a totally different subject.

It mainly is taking place in rural, "exurban," and suburban parts of town.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not surprised. The whole west is plagued with meth problem. Amphetamine is the drug of choice in here as well. It's THE drug because it can also be used while drinking heavily, so.. you know where that goes.

But it's the perfect drug in a way since it's less expensive than coke, there's plenty to go around (you can always find someone selling it), and you can take it any time, any place, mix it into your drink, snort it, what ever. It's the drug of the common people, who are into hard drugs that is.
          In da butt.

Comment

Just think of the opportunities.. they coudl have roid rage vs heroin wearing off fights, .. it'd be awesome!
            In da butt.

Comment

The irony must be that you want viewers to get addicted to a show where people are trying to get rid of an addiction.

This could spring a whole meta-TV-development here. How about a reality show on people trying to get rid of their reality-show-addiction?

Comment

how about a show where they try to find out Zopperoni's real identity and do the Jeffrey Dahmer!!

NO!

That won't work... It's educational and showing the negative side of drugs, and also entertianing seeing those fights and how they squirm and go mad and stuff.. it's just something many would want to see.
                In da butt.

Comment

LSD

Meths around here too, we call it P.

Comment

LSD sent Syd Barrett cuckoo. Not cool.

Comment

they have a reality show about interventions on A&E

it involves people addicted to crack and meth and their families...

pretty decent show... they show them using the drugs and stuff
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X