Hi, I'm New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm New Here

So, what do you guys talk about in this place?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

get your short-lived thread here !!!
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yet another DL.

Glad to see you back, but it was a damn long time to get powered again
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

wb
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Thank you for all the welcome dancing. You are very friendly.

What does DL mean?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

God I hate all those newbs that come because of Civ 4
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

There is something fishy here - it's too meek and wussy - I think somebody has stolen Che's login.

Could som mod please permaban this account ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm sure he's not a DL, look at his sign-up date.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I recently bought Civ IV, but it keeps crashing on my computer.

Comment

dude, you should totally sue them for consumer fraud!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Man, those are some weird units in CIV, just look at that avatar...
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              I recently bought Civ IV, but it keeps crashing on my computer.
                              Upgrade your computer already
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X