Michael Jackson makes harsh anti-semitic remarks!!!11one1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“It seems every time he has a problem in his life, he blames it on Jews.”

People simply need to realize that MJ is a (strange) person just like everyone else...
    www.devioustyrant.com

Comment

MJ converts to Islam - Net gain to Christianity.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
        MJ has converted to Islam?
        He said the white man was keeping him down. I don't think muslims would like his habit of ass raping little boys either.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Within 4 years I predict that he will join Madonna as a Kabbalist wannabe-jew, following that wacky rabbi she like who likes to sell kabbala stuff to the gullible...

2 years after that he'll read a court transcipt from Boston and enter a Catholic seminary in the US....

4 years later there will be a second MJ trial as the Vatican tries to cover up the antics of it's newest priest!!...

1 year later mass gang bang in prison...

Will I be right? Only time can tell....
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

One can only hope!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

"He said the white man was keeping him down. I don't think muslims would like his habit of ass raping little boys either."

Ohh on the contrary. They do like the rapings, PLUS what is MJ trying to say? That his sexually criminal behaviour is not being tolerated in here? That's right, and he shouldn't talk about being down, he got caught million times now and he is still free with his pedophile ranch.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                Michael Jackson gave us Thriller. What have the Jews ever done?
                Well, they never gave us any such schlock for starters. Alright, perhaps they gave us the word schlock, but it took Jackson to give us a reason to use it.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                  Yet another example of anti-semitic white women
                  I'm no Jon Stewart fan, but that seems a bit harsh.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

He said the white man was keeping him down.
                      I thought it was his love for little boys that kept him horizontal.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Obligatory old fashioned Labour Zionist take:

If all those Jewish Hollywood agents were retrained as low rainfall farmers and moved to kibbutzim in the Negev, Michael Jackson wouldnt be an antisemite. And even if he was, the new Kibbutzniks wouldnt care (though they WOULD have far fewer opportunities to "do lunch" and might not like joining such an unfashionable sector of the Israeli economy)
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                        X