Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Gov't agency has jurisdiciton over consumer fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I really like your approach of constantly opening new threads on these silly subjects better.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Don't blame him , he is only complaining about a the fact Civ IV has many issues in terms of stability not to talk in terms of game bugs.

I hope the upcoming patch ( stable patch ) will fix issues.

I think anyway that you ( Ramble ) should give the patch a chance before beeing so angry.

Cheers

Gunter

Comment

I'd be tempted to sue over consumer fraud too if see you the kind of state they often publish games. This whole "oh we'll patch it later on" and this "don't like it, mod it" mentality is disturbingly lax. People aren't paying for some rudimentary skeleton of a game you know.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          I agree. I really like your approach of constantly opening new threads on these silly subjects better.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Re: Which Gov't agency has jurisdiciton over consumer fraud?

Originally posted by Ramble
            I am wondering which government agency has jurisdiction over consumer fraud? If I just send a conplaint to the US Attourney General will it get to the right agency? This game does not work on many systems that meet the minimun requirements. This is clearly a case of consumer fraud.
            It's clearly a case of you being a ****ing moron. This is an issue with ATI cards, and only some of them. Hell, I have one and Civ4 runs perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramble
              I love it when someone loves a computer game so completely they will stay up all night and attack anyone who dares to criticize "The Creator".
              Actually, we stay up all night and alternately play civ and post here. Attacking morons is only a small part of the job description.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone-D
                Better yet, once into the modern era, 'barbarian' units should be represented by roving bands of marauding lawyers.
                CtP had a lawyer unit. But I don't think you could kill it with a military unit, only another lawyer

Comment

Working...
                X