• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA proud of its accomplishments

I wonder which of their accomplishments they're not proud of
    Stop Quoting Ben

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

MAN

What a bunch of crap.

It's amazing how a complete f up can be reframed to look good.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yes,and when people read the history books in xx years they will think 'wow they moved mountains to help people.good ole american spirit'

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Exactly
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Let's play the anagram game with FEMA.

F*ck
            Every
            Melanin-enriched
            American
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you come up with that one Guy?

Comment

It's their way of saying, "Just think how much Worse we could be"

btw I hope everyone has seen http://www.brokentoys.org/?p=6849
                ?
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                  It's their way of saying, "Just think how much Worse we could be"

btw I hope everyone has seen http://www.brokentoys.org/?p=6849
                  ?
                  Yeah, Lum the Mad

he had a great MMORPG blog back in the day before he sold out
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Let's play the anagram game with FEMA.

F*ck
                    Every
                    Melanin-enriched
                    American
                    Waste alot of melanin-deficient Americans money in the process too.

Previous biggie in New Orleans way back, Government did zip people got on with it instead of begging for a hand-out.

Comment

Oops

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Oops

Comment

Dissent?!??!?! OMFG!!!
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you come up with that one Guy?
                            I have my moments.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The goverment of New Orleans is more to blame than FEMA.

It was them who forced the people to stay inside the city. When they could have simply walked accross the bridge to safety.

But I still blame the victims themselves. Yes I know this is not politically correct, but I don't care. I have never seen such a helpless bunch of people. Sure they are poor, but I'm not buying that excuse anymore. Illegal mexican immigrants are poor, yet they can travel hundreds of miles accross the burning desert with no transportation or money. I'm not buying their excuse.

This is what happens when you create a welfare state. People who are so helpless, they can't do anything without the goverment.

Comment

Working...
                              X