Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If HP Lovecraft had written...

...Family Circus.

Everytime I doubt the utility of the Internet, my doubts are allayed by things like this:

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Family Circus by H.P. Lovecraft (obviously; sh...

Just had to share...
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

"Stupendous and unheard-of splendors await me below, and I shall seek them soon. "

Best slide ever.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

OMY-S!

Someone FINALLY found a way to make Family Circus funny!! After all these years, the Stars are truly Right.

ICP'T!

(ia cthulhu you-know-da rest)
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker

Someone FINALLY found a way to make Family Circus funny!!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
        X