Fondle Focus on Family's Balls, Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fondle Focus on Family's Balls, Everyone

This Thursday, Macy's will be holding a Thanksgiving parade in New York City. The nefarious Focus on Family organization will be there distributing anti-stress, guaranteed-to-make-you-less-homosexual rubber balls. My good friend Sara wants each and every one of you to get Focus on Family's balls and then defile them in your own unique ways.

So, Apolytoners, come together and unite in the face of evil. Squeeze Focus on Family's balls. Use them. Make them feel your touch.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Can I get two, put them in a bag, and then fondle them?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

please do... film it, and post it
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Interesting part of the linked article:

"Macy's has announced that since the parade will take place on public grounds, there is nothing they can do, a claim sure to be surprising to survivors of police and Republican Party tactics during the Republican National Convention."

So in some cases, you can "invade" public grounds but in other cases, you cannot.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          Can I get two, put them in a bag, and then fondle them?

Yes, you may fondle sacks while you are fondling the balls.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

it'll be a first for Theban
            Monkey!!!

Comment

No it wouldn't -- see my sig.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

focus on family, what a lame name.

I'm going to start an organization called focus on my penis. Though I'll probably be the only member.

Comment

Though I'll probably be the only member
                  Only Member
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X