Back, and to the left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back, and to the left...

Preliminary reports indicate that hitmen for the Giancana crime syndicate fired from a nearby grassy knoll, CIA agents fired from an office building slightly off the parade route, Cuban nationals fired from an overpass overlooking Dealey plaza, an elite squad working for Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa fired from perches atop an oak tree, a "lone nut" fired from the Texas Book Depository, a shadow-government sharp-shooting team fired from behind a fence, a consortium of jealous husbands fired from an estimated 13 sites on the sidewalk along the route, a hitman working for Johnson fired from a sewer grate over which the limousine passed, and Texas Gov. John Connally lunged at the president from within the limousine itself, slitting the president's throat with a combat knife.
    Now, maybe its just me, but i don't think all of this was included in the Warren commision report.
    Last edited by Richelieu; November 23, 2005, 08:30.
    What?

Attached Files
    What?

Comment

I was quite impressed by reports of Johnson boffing secretaries on the desks in the Oval Office.

I knew noses like that had to have some kind of use other than just ornament....
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
        I was quite impressed by reports of Johnson boffing secretaries on the desks in the Oval Office.

I knew noses like that had to have some kind of use other than just ornament....
        I knew one of those young women, she said he was a pig. She quit in disgust.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

I knew one of those young women, she said he was a pig. She quit in disgust.

I've heard of power being an aphrodisiac, but there's nary a mention of a blindfold too.

He didn't float my boat, admittedly.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
          X