Angela Merkel appointed as first female German chancellor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
      I don't think that the post-makeover Merkel looks all that bad, especially when compared to

Hmm, I think she might be related to our very much former PM, um.. Rasmussen.

Comment

Mary Landreau used to be kinda cute.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oops, here he is.

Attached Files

Comment

Lisa Murkowski ain't bad either.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now that I think about it, our female senators are a pretty good looking bunch (Olympia Snowe, Hilary Clinton). They all have to try hard to make up for Babs Mikulski...
              Attached Files
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Comment

Who do you think knocked her teeth out?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Who do you think knocked her teeth out?

Maybe during one of those exotic junkets overseas to get some country to work with Maryland?

I can hear the representative saying now:

I'd Like to POINT OUT...oooopppss

darn..soory Babs I guess you didnt see me turning
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Mikulski's an open lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        Be interesting to see how it works out. I've no idea how Germany will take to reform, let alone whether Merkel is able to push it through.
                        Because she didn't win outright in the election she's been forced into a grand coalition government. That means her ability to make real deep reforms which Germany's ever crappy economy desperately needs simply will not happen. All she'll get is tinkering around the edges like Japan's Koizumi. He was another reformer with high hopes who never seemed to get things done.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

The Jokes on you grandpa Mikulski's an open lesbian.
                          I like your original comment better Dan

Being Lesbian or gay doesnt exclude you from running into dull pointey things

Giancarlo see I stick up for all peoples rights
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Mazarin
                            Scröder and Merkel would actually make a nice first couple...I've always thought we could need our own version of the Clintons
                            What is up with German politicians and their leathery skin? I've seen sofa's with softer skin then them.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm starting to think we need a petition for Gramps to be banned at least until after Christmas.

Comment

Yes, what Germany needs is to pay its people less so the companies they work for can sell their goods to America, since German workers won't be able to afford their own products anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X