Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy theories - part of US cultural imperialism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Diana was murdered...
    Tsarina Anastacia is alive...
    Jews control everything...
    The Illuminiti controls everything...
    The Knights Templar control everything...
    A space ship crashed in Siberia in 1905...

I'd say Europe is doing just fine.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Some good ones I remember from Korea:

-The North Koreans are actually our friends and only the insidious manipulations of evil foreigners (bush) keep the 2 koreas from uniting into a Super-Korea (something like a giant robot?) which will crush Japan and kill the Divine Guardian of Japan, Godzilla. Incidents such as the 2 naval skirmishes, etc are actually orchestrated by the US. Conditions of life in North Korea are simultaneously exaggerated and caused directly by the US government.

-The Bad Man-Dool Incident(traditional dumplings were found to have been made with garbage from the largest company) was a government plot.

-The Japanese War Memorial is built on an artificial hill made out of severed Korean noses and/or ears taken during the 1590s war and the Occupation Period. More urban legend than plot.

-Nintendo, Sony, and Sega are Japanese plots to create immorality and communism in Korea.

-All foreigners in Korea may claim to have legitimate business, but are actually just there to steal Korean women, with the involvment of the corrupt government.

-The Chinese government somehow deliberately creates air pollution in Korea.

-Most governments are in fact controlled by Space Alien '5th collumnists' (the Raelians were big when I was there). Read Russian newspapers for the real truth on alien life hidden deliberately by the western media.

-There is a conspiracy by Western medical profession to discredit the Incredible Secrets of Traditional Korean Medicine, which can cure cancer etc etc.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Elvis is alive.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The Japanese War Memorial is built on an artificial hill made out of severed Korean noses and/or ears taken during the 1590s war and the Occupation Period. More urban legend than plot.

There is a hill of Korean ears in Kyoto though, from Hideyoshi's invasion in the 1590's. Need to go see it sometime.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Don't the Germans have all sorts of Nazi gold conspiracies? Amber Room? They have some currency over here.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How about ODESSA? SMERSH? SPECTRE?

Is it true that the owners of the eight major banks in Russia are all Jews, or is this a resurgence of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion conspiracy theory?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

THer eis the Nazi Argentina consipracioes

jM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                  Don't the Germans have all sorts of Nazi gold conspiracies? Amber Room? They have some currency over here.
                  There's also the one about Nazi UFOs But these aren't really "alive", while for example the RAF thing I mentioned was (relatively) wide spread for some time.
                  Blah

Comment

There are no conspiracies. There have never been any conspiracies. The US is incapable of conspiracy.
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

There are no conspiracies. There have never been any conspiracies. The US is incapable of conspiracy.
                      Liar!

The Moon Landing was a hoax perpetuated by the luminati in attempt to sell cheese to the Indians.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Correct, except that it wasn't about cheese.
                        Blah

Comment

AIDS comes from condoms, because they have been infected by the western powers who sell them, in order to prevent Africa from tising to prominence again.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Most "AIDS victims" died of the actual medical treatment.

Comment

I met an AIDS activist here in America who apparently is pretty big and well connected, and he believes that the condoms the US sends to Africa all have a hole poked in them (on Bush's order of course). He also believes that there is a cure for AIDS but the big pharma companies refuse to release it so they can make money on other stuff.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sounds like some youth rights conspiracy theorist I have heard off...

Comment

Working...
                                X