Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should be the next apprentice

For Donald Trump.

WHY YOU ASK! Why not me, why it's you Pekka, why is it always about you!? Who do you think you are!

Here's who I am, I'm the EPITOME of the Bill Ransik (spelling?) said to a question what Trump looks for, when he wants the new apprentice. Now here's an exact quote from last episode from Bill to what Trump wants the most:

"I think PASSION, I think you've got to be creative, you've got to think outside the box. You know you want to be .. innovative, you know, you want to be able to come up with fresh ideas..".

Basically he just introduced me to the competitors. You know these fools ain't got nothing on me. They make so many AMATEUR mistakes, I guess it's an American thing to make the 'me-me-me' mistakes. You know, I have huge ego and stuff, but part of just being reasonable is to know when to shut up and listen. And the same truth echoes in the words of Napoleon when he said you should never stop your opponents making mistakes. You know, let them ride.

How many times the competitors get in trouble because of what they say in the board room, when they really weren't in trouble to begin with? ALl the time! THey should stfu. Also, what's with the politician in all of them? If you are asked, well, what do you think who did the worst job, come up with a name and say it, don't beat around the bush. No one cares what else you have to say. Answer the question, and that's it! Because it's your boss asking you that question, in a situation like that, use your brain IDIOT!

It's the KISS rule these 'fine' people are forgetting. Keep It Simple Stupid. Most of these competitors ARE NOT TEAM PLAYERS. Hells yeah it's a race and only one can win, show some ****ing character and be a stand up person, be yourself, do your job and then shut up! THese people have become such individualists, that it's not like they can be managed. What ever you do if you lose the task, then you either micromanaged them and didn't leave any room for them and didn't listened their ideas, or you didn't assign a task that was simple enough for them. EITHER way I think that excuse is coming from a mouth of an idiot.

You have to be adapting person to a situation. It's like Hockey. Russian team, you have all the superstars. Their personal skills beats anyone on the paper. But when you put all them to the same team, they don't even make the quarter finals against weaker teams. Then again, you put in Team Finland, weaker in paper, always performing well. No one likes individualist excuses, either put up or shut up. Then you have Team Canada, superstars, but humble. Makes then #1. They are their to win, for the team, not to themselves.

I am a firm believer of the rule that strong leaders are also GOOD subordinates. What's with the faces, they smoke each other making faces DURING presentations, you know be a team player and cut it off!

But the reality fo the situation is, that even though I'm much better than most competitors on that show is that I'm not a business person and I wouldn't work for Trump, why? Because I don't want to be his apprentice, because he totally is my copy cat with making rules. He likes to make those punch lines, as rules, overly simplistic. Then every word on that punch line is capital letter. It's like he writes the book on business. Well you know what mr Trump, I write the book on making rule books. I use ACRONYMS. It's more efficient, takes less space etc. In other words mr Trump.. you're fired. I WIN!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Speaking of apprentices, how about Daniel La Russo? Karate Kid III is on TV now, just ended.. I can't believe how crappy the final fight was.

First off, the opponent starts with slow 'front kicks', 4 in a row, advancing like a total ******. What does Daniel do? Backs off. DUDE! THere's whole RING full of room for you to move, instead of escape out of the ring? WTF?! This dude can't fight for ****.

Second, Again the dude comes 'aggressive' meaning slow as hell, with straight forward attacks. Daniel takes one to the ribs and it seems like it almost killed him.

Then, he tries 'to kick', but hte opponent grabs his leg and kicks him to the nuts. Nice one Daniel.

Then, the opponent goes for lame head shots, series of horrible punching and Daniel dodges without covering himself at all. Why should he, face contact was not allowed. Last punch to the chest, again, like atomic bomb!

OMG, now Daniel has like 4985 broken bones but behold, he is still in it! Same continues for some time, but the end comes near, but Daniel is afraid this MONSTER!

NO WORRY DANIEL SAN, IT ALL BECOMES FROM WITHIN YOU! FOCUS!

Ahh.. deciding point (at this point he has 0 attacks).. he starts doing kata. YEah, known as real effective 'technique'. The opponent is nto believing his eyes so he can't do anything! Teachers yell 'take the point!'. I mean, just attack the lame duck, it's not like he can fight. Let him dance a little before you knock him out, right? So he charges hand first, giving it to Daniel, and then he jumps a full sommersault, as to make it appear Daniel threw him.

What a crappy fight. It was horrible. It's not like I'd expect realism or anything, but COME ON! I would have KILLED all his opponents from Karate Kid I to III. Then again I'm older and better fighter but hey.. so what. Bring it on, Daniel La Russo and his opponents! I fight you back to back! Guaranteed you go all into hospital.

What a great day! I have dissed Trump and the competitors in his show, claiming I was better, adn now taking it to Daniel La Russo and other actors.

What can I say. I'm right.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You're all FIRED.
      Attached Files
      In da butt.

Comment

And you boys, join the circus! I KILL YOU BOTH!
        Attached Files
        In da butt.

Comment

Now stomp these clowns and give respect and credit where it's due.. the true player, DOLEMITE!
          Attached Files
          In da butt.

Comment

and this I quite like as well..
            Attached Files
            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
            X