No announcement yet.

Bikini for School Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital a/c and heat works very poorly oftentimes in large buildings, because it's not adequately differentiated, and decides to keep one particular part of the building happy, screwing the rest of the building over.

For example, my bookstore has a digital a/c that keeps floors LL and 2 the same, and 1 and 3 the same. IE, if it's cooling LL, it's cooling 2, and vice versa; 1+3 are seperate. It's that way mostly so that the A/C doesn't die trying to cool all 4 floors ...
    ... minor problem, however. LL is ... um ... underground, of course, and thus pretty cool no matter what, comparitively; 2 is not only above ground, but is mostly a ceiling (there's a lot of airflow from 1 up to 2 and LL up to 1 (and 2), but there's much less from 2 to 3), and thus heat rises, AND the Café is on the 2nd floor, which of course is 5º to 15º higher (F) at any given time ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinx871
      I think Phil Hendrie reported on a similar incident in California, but the teacher there sprayed water on the pupils and had them do a fashion show.
      Sounds suspeciously like a wet T-shirt contest.

Comment

Working...
      X