No announcement yet.

Cop killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tolls of death officer in NYPD can be a little high if they include the 11 septembers 2001.

Anyway, i dont know how many NYPD officer have been killed in 11/09/2001.

see ya, in the province of Quebec(Canada), it's rare to see a dead officers.(killed in duty)

see ya

edit:
    ok forget it.
    According to the website you give to us, there was around 20 NYPD officers killed in the day of 9/11.

Originally posted by GePap
    I would have thought the US figure higher than 150 a year, but that is probably more than correct.

According to this site, since its inception, 701 officers of the NYPD have been killed, and it probably has always been the biggest department in the United States.

http://www.nypdangels.com/nypd.php
    bleh

Comment

Despite the propoganda many more innocent people are shot to pieces by the police in the U.S. every year than innocent police officers are murdered by criminals. If local news is a reliable guide the ratio is at least an order of magnitude.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        How many times the population of England is the U.S.?
        Roughly 5 times.

[quote]It may work out to be the same ratio. Or maybe the U.S. is a little higher [quote]

150 times the death rate, 5 times the population. Safet to say that is not "a little higher".

And most of the incidents of guys firing at cops are actually suicide by cop ploys. Guys who don't have the guts to kill themselves, so they point a gun and sometimes shoot at cops.
        "MOST"?

I could as easily claim that MOST are guys shot in the back, trying to escape. I'd probably be closer to the truth than you.
        Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Viking

Roughly 5 times.

"MOST"?

I could as easily claim that MOST are guys shot in the back, trying to escape. I'd probably be closer to the truth than you.
          I doubt it.

oh I get it. It's part of some conspiracy theory that the cops are all out to get the black man, or drug users.

Comment

The killers were asylum seekers. Escaping persecution my foot
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
              The killers were asylum seekers. Escaping persecution my foot

Wow, well done. You've already solved the crime!

I do wonder why we have forensics laboratories, juries, the police and the Crown Prosecution Service, when we have you, the fountain of all knowledge relating to crimes allegedly committed by people who are darker than than the average Caucasian albino.

Now perhaps you'll do us all a big favour and tell us who was Jack the Ripper ?

No doubt an escaped, ungrateful slave, eh ?
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

tw@ty 'look at me, i'm so clevar!' rants aside, 4 people of the people arrested over the killing are somali asylum seekers.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Thanks Cockney.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                    4 people of the people arrested over the killing are somali asylum seekers.

Great minds think alike, eh ?

The killers were asylum seekers.
                    Looks like someone thought he'd solved the case.

Thankfully in this country, people are still innocent until proven guilty- guilty of a crime that is, not a skin tone, or ethnicity.

Now, is that too hard for you two birds of a feather to grasp ?

'look at me, i'm so clevar!'
                    Oh, how sweet. Still working out how to use spell check when you're attempting to patronise or insult someone, eh ? Better luck next time.

Out of you, me and Park Avenue, one of us has to exhibit some sign of intelligence.

I figured I had more practice at it.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

To be fair, I read 'clevar' as a deliberately point of pronunciation as 'posed to spellin'.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X