TS Gamma Heading for Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Gamma Heading for Florida

This one seems to be following the path of Wilma. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like it will intensify to hurricane strength, but unfortunately it will be dumping rain on the areas that already have had too much: the Yucatan, West Cuba, and Florida (including Che's house).

I saw "Gamma" and thought some kind of radioactive event was happening in Florida...they definitely need to use something other than Greek letters to name these things.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Oh come on, all possible names in all languages were used up?
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Where's Che? Haven't heard from him lately.

Comment

Ted Striker Gamma
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
            Where's Che? Haven't heard from him lately.
            Poly is worked-blocked for him, apparently. He's posted occasionally at the Event, though.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
              Oh come on, all possible names in all languages were used up?
              For some reason, the weather service only goes thru "W" and then switches to Greek letters. This really should be Tropical Storm Zorro.

Comment

Working...
              X