No announcement yet.

Cats VS Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats win. Just look what happens if a dog hunts a cat into a corner. I wouldn't want to be the dog when that happens
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
      Yes, but they bury it in my garden! (or one of the many others I have worked in and ended up with buried cat poo on my tools or gloves or boots)

They are trying to help your plants with important nutrients!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        Cats win. Just look what happens if a dog hunts a cat into a corner. I wouldn't want to be the dog when that happens
        My dog kicked the sh1t out of a cat on Wednesday. Cats are OK when its a stand up scrap, as soon as the fight goes to the mat they are fooked!

Comment

animal fights

*******s who are proud of them
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Puszy
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              animal fights

*******s who are proud of them
              Muppets who can't see the at the end of a post

Comment

Dogs

Or cats.

Choice appears easy, in spite of Sava's latest cat.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cats:

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                    Yes, but they bury it in my garden! (or one of the many others I have worked in and ended up with buried cat poo on my tools or gloves or boots)

Even foxs have the decency to dump in the middle of the lawn where at least you can see it
                    The thought of you getting cat poo on your tool is not a pleasant one
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Kitties!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Where is the "neither - both are pointless" option?
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

That would appear under: FROGS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Frogs = Kitty snacks.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Forbidden Love
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                Frogs = Kitty snacks.
                                Once I've captured a frog. I've put it in a jar, put it next to the house and came in. When I came back, the cover of the jar was taken of and there was a croud of hens around it. Inside the jar instead of the frog there was something which could have been remains of it - or remains of it treaten with stomach acids of some hen. Anyway, it couldn't have lifted the cover. Hens must have done it. But I don't know if they have eaten it or whatever. It was a shocking discovery, anyway.
                                There were cats there as well. But I think they prefered eating moles, dragonflies, rats, birds and stuff like this.
                                My cat even brought me a rat once and a bird another time for me to it. It was very nice of her, but I did not eat them.
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X