My grandfather passed on today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my condolences
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Rest in Peace, Good Sir...

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Looks like i'm going to be headed to north texas in the morning. The funeral is going to be on monday I think, so at least i'll get to see a lot of my family near thanskgiving. Anyway thanks again.
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

He was a good man, a pastor, and a carpenter.
          Literally following in someone's footsteps?

RIP Grandpa

Comment

Comment

I just noticed the bulletin on MySpace, now this thread. Very sorry Kaak.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

sorry to hear kaak

Comment

May he RIP.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Your're in my prayers, Kaak.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Nobody should have to outlive a grandfather.

Comment

Attached Files
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Everyone should outlive their grandfathers. The sorrow of a grandfather over a lost grandchild is much, much greater than the sorrow of a grandchild over a lost grandfather.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                          X