Superman 2006 (New Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman 2006 (New Trailer)

I think I'm the only Supes fan on these boards (bit strange considering the number of members),

but the new trailer has just been released, you can apparently catch it if you watch Goblet of Fire at the theatre, and I believe they played it after Smallville (yesterday/today).

Here is the link to those interested: http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...fullscreen.mov

One thing that is very interesting about this movie is that they are bringing back Marlon Brando, by using used and unused footage. So it will be interesting to see how they bring him back to life in the movie. (I think this is the first time this has ever been done?).
    be free

Very nice looking preview, but it doesn't really tell us anything about the movie.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

woops! I should have said teaser, not trailer! (mods?)
      be free

Comment

THATS FLAGRANT FALSE ADVERTISING!?!?@?!@

i can't get it to work

stupid quicktime
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The arguments on comic book message boards about how this costume's 'S' isn't big enough are hiliarious.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I at first didn't like it, but it has grown on me.

That's just what happens when you are used to the big S, fans just don't like things to change because they're worried it won't work.

Imagine if in Star Wars 3, Darth Vader had a red suit instead of black.
            be free

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Superman is a pansy ever since Batman kicked his ass in Dark Knight Returns.

Seriously, I had been hearing some not great things about this film, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. But after the terrific Spiderman and X-Men films (I know, different publisher) and the mind blowing excellentness of Batman Begins, the Superman flick has a high bar to hurdle.

Comment

ajbera, you do know Bryan Singer is the director of Superman Returns? The one who directed X Men.

Batman and Superman are considered to be equal in abilities. Don't forget though, that Superman purposely gave Batman some kryptonite - "just in case".
                  be free

Comment

Whats the difference between teaser and trailer?
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                      I at first didn't like it, but it has grown on me.

That's just what happens when you are used to the big S, fans just don't like things to change because they're worried it won't work.

Imagine if in Star Wars 3, Darth Vader had a red suit instead of black.
                      Except that if you trace Superman back seventy years, you'll notice that he's had many different styles of costumes, with different sizes and colors and such. People tend to think that what they grew up with is the way it's supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                        Whats the difference between teaser and trailer?
                        the teaser, well... just teases you

the trailer is a full preview
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not sure I'm digging the obvious Superman-as-Jesus overtones.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah... everyone knows that Superman is more powerful than Jesus... duh!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It looks good, but why do we have to sit through the genesis of Superman again. Doesn't everyone already know where he came from and how he grew up?
                              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                              X