I got a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a question.

Does anyone know where I can get information on how many family members of each Democratic and Republican Congressperson is serving in the war in Iraq?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Michael Moore?

Comment

I was hoping for a more reputable source that most people could find acceptable.

Comment

13 227 Democrats.
        6 Republicans.
        What?

Comment

what?
          What?

Comment

I will try to Google later today and see if I can locate a database somewhere of how many Democratic and Republican congresspersons have family members serving in the war in Iraq.

Comment

Congress has how many members? Write e-mails to their offices? (chain e-mail)

Comment

..and you're bound to get a prompt reply,,,,

Comment

Excuse me? If you send a reply to a German MP asking a valid question you will get a reply within a week's time.

A valid question means you're not a student asking for internship without references

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Congress has how many members? Write e-mails to their offices? (chain e-mail)
                    Yeah, like I'm going to get a personal, and HONEST reply from any congressperson.

Comment

Excuse me? If you send a reply to a German MP asking a valid question you will get a reply within a week's time.

You're confusing German Efficiency with American Laziness.

I know, many people make that mistake, but.
                      B♭3

Comment

Erm, would there be a chance they can claim a family member over there when there isn't one? That would be quite dangerous for a lie. And not a single one of them would deny if a relative was in Iraq, would they?

It might not be a 100% solution, but should cover well over 90% of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Erm, would there be a chance they can claim a family member over there when there isn't one? That would be quite dangerous for a lie. And not a single one of them would deny if a relative was in Iraq, would they?

It might not be a 100% solution, but should cover well over 90% of all.
                          Politicians can lie all the way want as long as they are not under oath.

Comment

Maybe they can, but they won't be so stupid and do it if it's about as easily proven wrong as what their relatives do. You can think about politicians whatever you want, but they surely won't kill their own credibility intentionally.

Comment

Excuse me? If you send a reply to a German MP asking a valid question you will get a reply within a week's time
                              Don't be fooled. I worked for a Member of Parliament... and it was me who was writing replies to all the letters.

Comment

Working...
                              X