pick a fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick a fight

I thought about a new concept for a forum. How about making internet forums where you can come and pick a fight.

You are frustarted at all the flamers, all the trash talkers, time to put up or shut up!

Your rankings would be equivalent to the number of fights you've had with other forum members, and there could be a media section, showing them fights. There could be several different categories for rules, say bare knuckle boxing ONLY fights, stand up fights with everything goes, submission fights, and all out super wars! Damn, we could even have clans fighting each other, and gang fights!!!

We could have tournaments every month, the winner would get to be the ultimate deity for a month. And if you join a member the first rule is.. you have to fight. Like you coldn't even register unless you have fought at least one member fo the forums.

FIGHT FORUMS OOAAOOOAAOOAA !!!

I support this idea

There could be even betting from other members before a fight and ****.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

[round 1]

That's the dumbest idea in the history of ideas. Gosh, Pekka, I'd expect better out of you...
    [/round 1]
    Monkey!!!

Comment

[dogpile]

I wouldn't.

[/dogpile]
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

dumbest idea? just because you like your coffee black doesn't mean you're not a racist.

First off, this is the greatest idea ever. It would be illegal, but then again many things are illegal.

There could be weapon fights and the kill bonus of the week!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Why not just hack the guys IP and send an evil virus to his hard disk?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

all wrapped around with RAP MUSIC!
            In da butt.

Comment

Sony BMG already has that covered...
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

well, they have to send a rep to our cage to make the deal.. it ain't like we let the the suits come and have special rules of physical immunity.

BLOOD, GUTS, BRUISES & BROKEN BONES YEEEHAAA!!
                In da butt.

Comment

Could mods please delete this thread?
                  In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                  X