Just look at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just look at this

Just look at this "beatiful" thing I got while activating my Norton System Works 2005 after reinstalling my system. Actually, Bill Gates made Windows XP so easy to use that he placed a second volume control box right in the middle of the screen!

(everything is in portuguese)

Also, post your experiences with bugs in Windows XP and other versions of Windows. Bugs are not restricted to Windows, but Windows has most of them . Report any idiot bugs you got while using your computer.

Never heard of stereo sound?

Comment

I swear he's not my DL

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
        I swear he's not my DL
        Hey, I swear I'm not a DL account. Why is everyone saying that ? Poor Monty .

Comment

You do realize this likely isn't a bug, but the OS and your mouse playing catchup with each other, right?

Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong reaction:

ZOMFGWTFBBBQ
          B♭3

Comment

I think the bug you should really be worried about is what happened to the language - all the words are garbled up. Like, it's not even English anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              You do realize this likely isn't a bug, but the OS and your mouse playing catchup with each other, right?

Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong reaction:

ZOMFGWTFBBBQ
              Of course this is a bug. I only moved my mouse once and it didn't get out of there after. I had to reboot my computer to make things normal again!

Comment

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That's the bad thing about Home Edition. It's just Pro with things removed. I don't suppose I've ever seen the ability to manage something like that without screwing up files.
                  My one real quesion is, why is that volume set so low?
                  You won't be able to make the curtains ripple with it set like that.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Montesquieu
                    Of course this is a bug. I only moved my mouse once and it didn't get out of there after. I had to reboot my computer to make things normal again!
                    Yeah, see, the only time I've ever seen that bug on any Windows computer is when it's trying to play catch-up.

As in, installing/starting/registering programs takes a bit to start up, thus, one can easily accidentally click on something, move the mouse, and have the dialog box appear at the new mouse's position.

If it really is a bug, then it's likely the bug is not due to Windows, but due to shoddy driver programming interacting oddly with the Windows API.

But again, reasoned thoughts like that are wrong in a thread like this:

OMGWTFBBBQ!
                    B♭3

Comment

I see your problem; too many icons on your desktop.

and

OMFGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGILIKEBBQ!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Can I retract my from earlier?

He's posted in the Civ 2 Scenario League thread, which makes him pretty serious about this.

Montiesquieu, is the problem sorted then?

Comment

Don't worry, when Asher comes around he will explain why this is a smart feature and not a bug
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually, Asher is smart enough to know that this isn't a feature at all.

(...or, he should be.)
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              Actually, Asher is smart enough to know that this isn't a feature at all.

(...or, he should be.)
                              I think too that he is, but his capability to excuse MS is just staggering. He even claims that VS is the only professional tool that exists for making programs, wich is a really funny statement
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X