JohnT in Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT in Baltimore

Gonna go Hotel visitin' for the Con the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Who wants to join?

I'm headed home, so I can't make it. Sorry
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Get all the free stuff out of them that you can!

Comment

My condolences.

Comment

Right after thanksgiving? I'm not doing anything and Baltimore isn't too far away....
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
              Get all the free stuff out of them that you can!
              Damn straight. If I can get two comped rooms, that'll be just fine by me.

Comment

I was actually thinking of asking if anyone wanted to do a Polymeet this thanksgiving since I haven't got any plans.
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Note that we'll have to bring our four year-old, so we can't go to a bar... but we can go to a bar and grill.

Comment

I might be able to come

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I have few hints, avoid the towers, avoid the docks and Greeks. I know these things to be true!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Note that we'll have to bring our four year-old, so we can't go to a bar... but we can go to a bar and grill.
                        I don't think I'd be in that much of a mood to drink. I'm going to get any of those urges out of the way this weekend when I get my class ring most likely.

Comment

I'm making arrangements to preview the Marriott with their Corporate Sales Manager next Friday. Since I'm in town, I'll probably drop by Firaxis (not w/o letting them know I'll be arriving, of course!).

I'd like at least one other person to join me - my wife can, but then we'll have to bring Sophie. While I trust her judgment implicitly, neither of us are well-versed technically... A/V needs, networking issues... yeah, I know some and can read the rest, but I'd prefer somebody who lives that stuff and can get a feel for BS.

Comment

come on, we dish out BS all day around here.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'll be there.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X