A NonHypothetical Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A NonHypothetical Situation

I just got down to Southern Virginia (a 3 hour trip from my home). My research group really needs help right now (doing something I think I can help them with), so I wanted to stay a coupl e of days. However, I forgot my athenol (Blood Pressure medication) up in Maryland.

If I have been good, my blood pressure is generally 120/80 iin the morning. If I have been bad (drank the night before, took the medication too early or too late, drank coffee the night before, exercised.. (I think.. but exercise is really good for me, so it might just be that blood pressure is elevated right after I exercise)) then it is roughly 130/90.

Now I would like to stay here, so that I can help. But I don't have my medication here. Can I risk it? Can I get a pharmacy to give me one pill or something? Should I return home?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Can someone overnight the meds to you? I don't think a pharmacy is going to give you one pill; maybe if your doctor called and explained the situation...

That's it - call your doctor's office and ask for advice. Not poly!!
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

that is the worse advice evah stuie
      Monkey!!!

Comment

hmm...

I think I will work, then go home tonight

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Since its just a three hour trip, you could come back tonight as well.

Comment

that would make 9 hours of driving

not for me

I might make the trip tomorrow again..

we will see

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

If you decide to stay (of course, I'm responding hours after this might've helped) go to a pharmacy and get them in contact with your doctor's office. He (or she) can probably just fax the pharmacy the necessary paperwork to give you a temporary supply and be done with it.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

yeah

too late now

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                X