• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tubern
    What? I almost never do these.
    Ah, then I'm almost sorry I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubern
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I returned before you.

how could I stay away with civ4 released?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          Wrong Valkyrie.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I know but I really like Starcraft.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

THEBEN

oh god what have I done
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

STFU!

There's no keeping some people away.

Comment

OK in a stunner

DanS made a statement that "communism has a lot of merit" on the same day that kidicious proclaimed that "merit is the main reason for the economic circumstances of most individuals"

Other than that , not much has happened
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                    OK in a stunner

DanS made a statement that "communism has a lot of merit" on the same day that kidicious proclaimed that "merit is the main reason for the economic circumstances of most individuals"

Other than that , not much has happened
                    That's enough
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                      Valkyrie needs food! Badly!

Valkyrie, your lifeforce is running out!
                      Valkyrie is about to die
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X