Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

You're a former pro wrestler?
    I took the training for about 3 months with the intention of breaking into wrestling. The pain was too much for me.

You have no idea how much it hurts your balls when you bounce off the ropes.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Cause of death announced: heart disease. It looks like his past caught up with him:

Former WWE champion Eddie Guerrero passed away due to heart failure brought on by past drug and alcohol abuse, according to a statement made by his wife Vicki to WWE's website this afternoon.

Guerrero told the website, "It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard."
      Sure makes me think twice about drinking so much and then working out every day...
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

My favorite moment was when Stone Cold attacked McMahon in the hospital and broke out those heart defribillator pads and started attacking him with them. Funniest moment ever!!!!!!
        Word
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

ANybody watching Friday Night Smackdown???

So far I've liked JBL's and Vince's speeches the best..
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X