X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Money is not what I am worried about.

I need my driver's license.

This is the biggest week of my life and I need to celebrate.
    don't you have a military ID or something else?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

don't you have a military ID or something else?
      No. I washed the jeans I wore when I got the forms to get the military ID and I don't want to get yelled at so I'm waiting it out until I'm supposed to get a new military ID.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

well you are SOL then
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nooooooooooooo.

Just give me more ideas on where it could be.
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Check the washing machine or dryer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Check the washing machine or dryer.
              Did...wasn't there.

And when I did laundry was after I couldn't find the wallet.

Comment

under your bed, in a drawer that you put junk in, under your couch, behind you entertainment center better yet under the seat in your car or the glove box in the car.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

found my Id card in a jacket i wore when it got chilly found it by accident cause it got cold then it got hot and cold again. few places i lose my check book since i dont cary a wallet
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Is your place messy? Maybe it's beneath a stack of paper or something.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Car has been checked. Same with desk and wall locker. "Entertainment center" is funny.

Comment

Post a picture of your room and we'll tell you where to check based on that.

Comment

i meant behind ur tv mine is in an entertainment center cabinent. Did you check your jackets you might have worn when it was cold? if u have a pc in your room behind computer desk

Comment

sorry do you have a dresser since you already said desk
                            in any of the drawers. also might think if you went some where with some one else and left it in thier car they havent found yet. I know when i went out with out my bf a guy I gave a ride home to lost his wallet in my truck. My bf found it the next afternoon. it was sedged inbetween the bucket seats of my truck. Had a hell of a time convincing him i only gave him a ride home. The guy was drunk and i had went to hi school with him. hadnt seen him in years but we knew each other.

Comment

My Room....
                              Attached Files

Comment

More of my room...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X