Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be jealous of me and my friends . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be jealous of me and my friends . . . . . .

for we will be watching Hal Sparks live tonight here in the Quad Cities.

later
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I don't even know who Hal Sparks if and the saying goes if Pekka never heard of it, it's stupid and boring.

I don't think we will be jealous of stupid and boring. But go ahead, enjoy yourselves!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Envious, not jealous. I really don't mind if someone else gets the lot of you.

Comment

Well, it was a great show -- even the two guest comedians before Hal Sparks were awesome.

Comment

I watch enough Vh1 shows to know that that's probably all the Hal Sparks I can reasonably take.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

who is this guy?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This guy:

I can't imagine why Mr Fun would like him
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                This guy:

I can't imagine why Mr Fun would like him
                Well as much as I like him, he's straight.

Comment

He was actually pretty damn funny on Talk Soup, when he was the host.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                  X