Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Croatian Bank Owned By Italians Decides To Give Italians Cheaper Loans Than To Croats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure... you can marry my sister
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

if any company tried that **** over here I would piss through their letterboxs at every oppourtunity I got
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Hi all,

Even a cigarette has 400 additives, including arsenic, I'd like a list of ingedients within the product- Tobacco and...what.

If Europe does something well it is forcing all food manufacturers to list all chemicals by "E" numbers within a product. Now the EU is proposing to abolish this control and return it to the nations- bad move if you live in the UK.

Toby

Comment

You're about two months too late. Why the thread resurrection?
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Sorry mate,

I haven't been on the site for about that long.

I did a google search last night on reviews for Civ IV, all of many were positive, but it reminded me of this site, so went to my old email address, the Alopyon reply was one of them, and one I wanted to reply too, so I did.

Seems Firaxis have done a good job by all accounts, all I need is £600 and I can both buy the game and the computer to play it, as even the industry magazine for developers said the min spec's were crazy, on recommended level the game crashed here and there without reason, but it remained a stonking good game according to the reviewer.

Hopefully, before the year is out, I'll have a computer that can play the thing.

Toby

Comment

Yeah Toby, the game is good, but the hardware demands are outrageous for a grand level strategy. There are dissapointed people though, try it out somewhere before you spend 600 quid on it

Comment

Cheers mate for the reply

I'd rather listen to anyone on this site than a reviewer regarding Civ 4, so now I'm worried- It can't be yet another Civ3 all over again?

Being inappropiate,
                    I won't reply on this thread again but should I stick to Imperialism, Civ 2, Railroad Tycoon II Platinum, Traffic Giant, Transport Tycoon, Sim City 2000, Colonisation, Patrician 2 etc?

Toby !

Comment

In my experience the game is very good*, but there certainly have been technical glitches. The patches appear to have helped. I say "appear" because the game worked quite well on my system from the get-go (whereas other people with more powerful/newer systems had major problems).

-Arrian

* - fair disclosure: 1) I liked CivIII, despite its problems; 2) as noted above, I haven't run into any major tech problems; and 3) I was part of the Beta test for the game (although I came in quite late and did very little).
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

As an avid player of Civ2 and RRTII, I recommend Civ4.

Comment

Working...
                        X