No announcement yet.

England v Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great game. Played in great spirit I thought. There was no sense of it being a big battle. Great result for England but the Argies definitely deserved a draw. Riquelme was magnificent.

Funnily enough we had the exact same Coloccini / Valderrama comments too!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
      C0ck, we've had 3 world cups

And beat the French in all 3 wars so far. You know it's true.
      that the french are rubbish is hardly a shocking revelation.

as mike said, it was a great performance, a great victory and a great game of football.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
        Sorin has particularly bad hair. I noticed he also set a captains example by trying to palm the ball in as usual. Cheating ****s.
        Isn't that what soccer players all try to do though? Grab a set whenever they can, friend or foe...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No-one in England seemed bothered when Paul Scholes handballed in the second goal of his hat-trick a few years ago.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I dont remember it being a handball.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

It bounced in of his 'body' which happened to have it's arm in front of it. It's certainly debatable....

Still the worst ever England hat-trick though.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Bah. YOu claim it's not a sissy sport and yet you comment about a player's hair. Begone from hence, the lot of ye.
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Damn, I didn't think it'd actually work!

Comment

Footbal vs American rugby slang-matches should be restricted to threads recognizably designated to that purpose.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That would be any thread about soccer.

Comment

that kid owen always scores against argentina, he should always be in any match against argentina.

It is a pity UnitedStatesians could not watch that great football match.

PS

I thought Rooney was irish
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                        X