Cult Victim Speaks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult Victim Speaks Out

I'm sorry I might sound a bit.. out of place at times, this is my first time when I speak about the cult and my membership and how I became the haunted one.

It all started quite innocently. I was introduced to a man by the name of Jacque LeBrown. He was very charismatic and I was invited to a night out. I had no idea about the true nature of him and his crew before it was too late. The night started normally, with little wine, cheese and crackers. Suddenly I felt weak and said I wanted to lay down for a moment. I guess I had too much wine..

As I woke up, I noticed I was stripped naked, binded from my wrists and ankles. I was still quite out of it so I didn't know where I was and what had happened. I looked around and saw people wearing brown cloaks surrounding me, chanting. "Borealis rektalis im punalis rektalis", they chanted all over again with deep voices.

I had a bad feeling about this whole thing, I wanted to pinch myself to see if I was still asleep but I couldn't, being binded. I tried to scream but I noticed I was gagged.

Then the circle broke as one tall man entered it from outside, wearing a black cape and a mask. The chanting stopped. He had what looked like a device for branding cattle in his hands, but it was difficult to see even though there were candles lit.

"Borealis rektalis im punalis rektalis. Aperio rektalis, arguo rektalis. Bis basium juvenis. NAVITAS!", he said with his captivating voice. I had no idea what it all meant, except that it made me further uncomfortable.

The story continues...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Anyone who is a member of organised religion is the victim of a cult if you ask me...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
    X