Wow, I guess sodomy laws really are worthwhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone please simplify this for me:
    (1)The unfortunate young lady, Louise, was implicated as a potential thief by a mysterious phone caller. Was this first call made by David Stewart claiming to be the police?
    (2)Donna Summers, the manager, somehow got involved, and she asked her fiance, Walter Nix, to take care of the matter? Was Mr. Nix also an employee of McDonald's? If not why would the manager of a company ask a non-employee to handle a situation on company premises?
    (3)Mr. Nix then followed the directions of the phone caller, who was again Mr. Stewart, who asked Mr. Nix to direct Louise to perform humiliating and lewd acts? Furthermore the activities were videotaped? How did Mr. Stewart manage to line all these willing dupes and arrange to have the festivities videotaped up at the spur of the moment merely by a few phone calls?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yeah, I don't know. What it all boils down to is the people involved, except the caller, all fail intelligence tests; the caller himself is a cruel, psychotic individual.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
        The worst person in this whole thing is the fiance. He was like "Free blowjob from hot 18 year old? Now THAT'S an extra-value meal!"

Hope he gets the 35 years
        She was 17 years old, which makes it child rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
          The true stupid white trash moment is not the fact that these idiots went along with the caller, it is that even after they became aware of their own stupidity they agreed to relive the whole thing for ABC news and have it broadcast far and wide. No such thing as bad publicity? I think not.
          exactly. I don't understand why these people wish to expose their stupidity on national television. I bet those news magazines pay them for their interviews.

Comment

I wish I could find a gullible woman like that (the young one, not the old one - when she turns 18 of course). No I would not abuse her of course. I could never hurt a woman. I'm an old fashioned sexist. I believe in not harming women. I just want them to cook and clean and carry babies. .

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
              I'm torn between horror and extreme amusement. I bet the perpetrator watched those psychology films where they were pretending to electrecute people for research purposes.
              We watched those. They were... interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

She was 17 years old, which makes it child rape.
                No, she was 18.

Dummy.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                  Someone please simplify this for me:
                  (1)The unfortunate young lady, Louise, was implicated as a potential thief by a mysterious phone caller. Was this first call made by David Stewart claiming to be the police?
                  The caller said he was a police officer, and that someone fitting her description had stolen a purse.

(2)Donna Summers, the manager, somehow got involved, and she asked her fiance, Walter Nix, to take care of the matter? Was Mr. Nix also an employee of McDonald's? If not why would the manager of a company ask a non-employee to handle a situation on company premises?
                  Donna Summers was the one who Stewart called, and who he told to strip search her. The caller than said she couldn't be left alone. First, a male 27 year old employee refused, saying it was wrong. So Summers called up her fiance to watch her. There are a lot of questions here (like, oh, I don't know...WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?!)

(3)Mr. Nix then followed the directions of the phone caller, who was again Mr. Stewart, who asked Mr. Nix to direct Louise to perform humiliating and lewd acts? Furthermore the activities were videotaped? How did Mr. Stewart manage to line all these willing dupes and arrange to have the festivities videotaped up at the spur of the moment merely by a few phone calls?
                  One phone call, apparently. And the video tape was an in-store surveillance camera. These are McDonald's employees and those that would marry them in hick country. Nix was probably like "so this police officer wants her to perform oral sex on me? SAH-WEET!"
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Nix should have known better. He's not even an employee, he shouldn't even be in there. actually no male person should be in that room. Actually, no strip search should have taken place. Did he really think he was going to get away with that? I guess when you are aroused, you don't think properly. But that doesn't fly under the law.

to the maintenance worker for refusing to do those outrageous things. But for him not calling the cops.

What I don't understand is how he knew the managers name. He said he was on phone with the manger (he said it by name from what it looked like- I think Lisa was her name). And how he had a description of the girl. Did he case the store out beforehand? Where did he make the call from? I was under the impression he made the call from Florida. That's fairly far from Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Eh. I'll pass on it.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Wow! that girl is hot! pretty stupid, but hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          I'm not watching this crap
                          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

One phone call, apparently. And the video tape was an in-store surveillance camera. These are McDonald's employees and those that would marry them in hick country. Nix was probably like "so this police officer wants her to perform oral sex on me? SAH-WEET!"
                            Well I think he deserves something for his effort, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              What I don't understand is how he knew the managers name. He said he was on phone with the manger (he said it by name from what it looked like- I think Lisa was her name). And how he had a description of the girl. Did he case the store out beforehand? Where did he make the call from? I was under the impression he made the call from Florida. That's fairly far from Kentucky.
                              Yeah I was wondering about that too. Was he some sort of travelling private prison guard?

Comment

It truly is mind boogling how this could happen. How can people so blindly follow orders. Its simple. A police officer who is supposed to uphold the law orders people over the phone to break the law is not a real police officer.

And trying to blame the company is just pathetic too.

Comment

Working...
                                X