The Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birthday Thread

Bah! 2nd year in a row I'm writing my own birthday thread. At least this year I am very drunk and in a good mood. I received civ 4 as gift but not a tongue down my throat, but I'm waiting for midnight to give up on that.

Now the attention whore wants to read many nice posts when he wakes up tomorrow morning to puke the drinks that are going to follow up later tonite.
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Happy birthday to the ANZAC too - oh, and your DL.

Comment

Re: The Birthday Thread

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
      Bah! 2nd year in a row I'm writing my own birthday thread.

How does it feel to sink down to my level?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The best birthday present ever...my secret remedy for a hangover cure: alfalfa juice, vitamin C drink and aloe vera juice.

It's certainly a better present than my tongue down your throat.

Comment

i would have started a bday thread for you but i never look for bdays

SO HAPPY B DAY ANYWAYS

BTW I CAN STICK MY TONGUE OR SOMETHING ELSE DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU WANT iF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't get a birthday thread either....there used to be a time when the name Starchild invoked awe and fear and wonder in the masses of Apolyton.

Sadly no longer....
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

By "awe and fear and wonder" do you mean "barely concealed s******ing and wonder"?

This thread has the 0 views bug too! Go Civ IV - see if you can't break the Settler (whichever incarnation we're up to now).

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                By "awe and fear and wonder" do you mean "barely concealed s******ing and wonder"?

This thread has the 0 views bug too! Go Civ IV - see if you can't break the Settler (whichever incarnation we're up to now).

]

Once hoards of settlers would have torn you limb from limb for your insolence.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Well whatever the settlers are hoarding then it will be mine soon! I'll send in my invincible phalanxes!

:thereisn'tamuhahahahahahasmileyanymorewhichisrubb ish:

Comment

oh there are views now
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh good to know I can rely in such a nice way on Poly
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

hpbd

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Whoever you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X