Mail PUNK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail PUNK!

You know those part time job having attitude carrying punks? you know, those who don't care at all if they do their job right or not. They just do something. I hate them. I mean, it' snot like I expect a person making few bucks on a side in ****ty job to be extatic about it, but how about not screwing up everyone else in the process too?

Case example. You work in McDonalds. Hey I know you prolly hate it. I know they don't pay you enough. Don't feel like serving me, fine. JUst hear my order and bring me the ****. No, don't spit in it, I don't mind if the meat is a bit overdone, or if the french fries are not quite like I prefer them. JUst don't spit in it, OK? Because there you step over the line of what you shouldn't be doing even if you have a crappy job and hate it.

Now, earlier today I encountered a PUNK who had an attitude. A bad, rotten, stinking attitude. Now I must admit that sensing his no good attitude brought a little attitude in me, which I admit is my own damn fault. But I was not the prosecutor. I was the jury. I told like it was. But I kept cool, next time though, I might be the judge too.

You see this is not the first time I encounter this very same person. LAST TIME I was too polite. He ****ed me over, and I was too polite when I caught him. I told him that's cool, but seriously just don't do it to me again, ok? He agreed. I think that was fair enough, since his crime wasn't TOO big, just a bit annyoing. But now, he did it again, and he's been doing it for WEEKS in a row now, every day, or at least the days he works. Damn I should have thrown him off the balcony now that I think of it,, the little piece of **** that her mom popped out to this world...

Hang on.. I have to smoke a cigarette to cool down so I can tell what happened. I'm PISSED OFF!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

All that, and we still don't know what happened?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

ok now we can continue.

You see, I have a clear sign on my door that says no advertisement, no free magazines. It means exactly that, in here, if you have a sign, then you can't drop that kind of mail to my place. That's it. It's not a case of 'well you can't do that'. If I have that sign, they can't do it, PERIOD.

Now, added to that, there's a reason for it. I get TONS of that **** every day. If I'm away for a week, I have to swim to get in, there's so much crap waiting for me. In my building, almost everyone has that sign, for that very reason. We get ridiculous amounts of trash.h

Now, as I was in front of my fridge, getting something to drink, I hear the sound from the door, I think it's a letter or something. So I go there right away to check it out, and it's a big pile of advertisement rolled into one package. I burn a fuse and open the door thinkign this **** is enough. I've had that sign for a long time now and all it does is .. nothing. These mail PUNKS simply ignore it.

So I open the door and see the dude in my neighbours door, pushing those addies in his place, and he has a sign too!

So I say 'You are not supposed to give us those, we both have signs.'. He looks back at me. MOTHER****ER! It's the same PUNK I asked last time not to bring those addies! THE SAME PUNK! First time he was breaking the rules but he agreed verbally with that he leaves my place alone, now this is personal and just plain disrespectful!!

Hold on.. another smoke.. I'm feeling too angry..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

ohoh
        Monkey!!!

Comment

sorry for the foul language, I try to maintain better..

So.. I get angry inside but I don't show it because I think if I start telling him what I think, that would be unfair since it's not the end of the world. Maybe he gets embarrased enough so he just obeys this time.

What does he do? He says 'yeah sorry'. You know in a way that means 'stfu, go back inside'. I'm like who the hell this guy thinks he is? Trying to punk me here, in front of my own place. I'm like damn boy you're crossing the line but I can't come up with nothing because I still think it's better not to start raging over something like this. But I'm thinking I have to say something or the trash just keeps coming in regardless his commitment and earlier promises.

So I say 'I thought you agreed last time not to drop those addies to my place?'. Now it's his time to be out of answer so I continue because I have to make sure he understands the gravity of the situation 'You can read this sign right, so why do you keep doing this, and if you can't read, that's ok because last time you said you wouldn't do this anymore at least for me'. He's like hey dude I don't care with his facial expression. I know it's getting dark and depressing here at this time of the year but you know that's no excuse for you not to have a beatdown anyway. THat's just the way I feel about it.

I'm only looking for an answer that says 'yes, ok sorry I know I promised last time, I'll leave your place alone from now on', or something similar. Convicing he won't do it again. That's ALL. Then I'd say 'fine, ok, sorry about this'. But could he do that? NO! He was like not hearing me. As if I wasn't there. And not because he was embarrased, trying to get out, but because he was disrespecting my undisputed authority, the authority of 'I can kick your ass'.

You don't do that. Or you might die.

So he just walked pass me and I said 'so that's it?' and he totally wussed out. He started showing attitude like yeah get back inside or I'll mail you to death. But what happened is he walked away and walked out of the building, stopping with his evil ways.

I'm sure he regrets it now. Next time I catch him, it'll be war.
          In da butt.

Comment

You say well I over reacted. I don't think so. Only thing I said that was kind of aggressive was 'so that's it?' when he walked pass me and wussed out, but only after he eyeballed me trying to be a badass gangster. He might have been more convincing with his baggy pants if he was a man instead of a punk and a wigger.

Other than that, only thing that was needed was 'OK! won't happen again'. But it didn't. So that's why it's war next time.

You have to teach this bad attitude having punks sometimes what's right and what's not, and if they do the wrong, that's ok but admit it, if you do the wrong, and start playing badass, you know, maybe daddy should have given few more spankings so the rest of us don't have to bother hurting our hands.
            In da butt.

Comment

so the aftermath is, he challenged me first, and then walked out. So I was not the aggressor. I didn't challenge him. But met with his challenge. I standed for my beliefs, my rights, my freedom and the well being of the citizens in this building damn it! It was a serious matter.. had he been like a normal dude, it would have been easier to get back inside after saying 'don't do that' expecting it'll work. But this dude, you could see he's a wannabe badass, distributing addies.. wow... you know like go sell some drugs or something, go OD or what ever but don't come here again unless you come straight bro.... or you get hurt.

That's the bottom line.
              In da butt.

Comment

I don't see that you did anything wrong.

I suggest placing a chair in front of the mail slot and waiting with a BB gun for the next Mail Punk.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That's right I didn't do anything wrong. But I know people will come here and say I started this and it was my fault. No, I started nothing and nothing really started. I was ready to kill but I didn't have to.

I know that maybe for a day or two I won't be getting them addies but then they start pouring in again.

It wouldn't be that bad expect there's exceptionally lot of it in this neighbourhood, the addies.
                  In da butt.

Comment

This is what's wrong with the world. Or one of them things. For outside threats, we haver military. For inside threats and crime, we have the police. But what about these PUNKS? We got nothing. Except.. SUPERCITIZEN, changing the world mailboy per mailboy.
                    In da butt.

Comment

You should have started screaming and gotten all red skinned on the throat and face, then crumbled the paper in your hands while huffing like an angry bull. That always solves things.
                      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

But seriously what you should have done besides what you did is you should have asked who his employer was, and that you would contact them informing them that one of their employees was breaking the law doing his job and that you would go to the police together with your neighbours if it didn't stop.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

You got all worked up because you couldn't be bothered to bend over, pick up the ads, and throw them in the trash?

You have way too much time on your hands, Pekka.

Comment

No, that's besides the point. What you show here JohnT is neglience (spelling?) that is why we have these bad attitude having punks. Now, it's like the Sergeant says in Full Metal Jacket. I believe it. If anyone kept their stuff locked, there wouldnt' be any thieves. But because there are people who don't care, that's why these devils run around the society, damaging every good citizen.

And no I can't be bothered, that's why I have a sign on my door.

If someone can't obey it, well that's really their fault, not mine, and if I have the time and will to set them straight, I will, and if you have a problem with setting wrongdoers straight, then I guess you should go back to the laissez-faire mess-o-land!!!!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              ...I still think it's better not to start raging over something like this...
                              well at least you stuck to that.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X