No announcement yet.

I'm such a n00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but the intelligent 'polytubbies are a vital part of the superstructure, and the likes of you are important to uphold it, and ensure a balanced society.
    I think they think they are something better than an ordinary n00b who hasn't a fancy philosophy like DON'T GET IT TWISTED, and therefore they alienate themselves more and more from the masses that made them great, and they forget that they were only n00bs too at one point. Wouldn't be the first time that a former avantgarde becomes more and more conservative and reactionary (HA! Calling them conservative and reactionary should teach them!)
    Blah

Comment

BeBro

I have no idea what many people around here are smoking on a regular basis.

I haven't even managed to figure out what

Ted Striker

means yet, other than the fact that Ted Striker probably had something to do with it.

Comment

Come back to SL, where you're appreciated. You too, Rav.
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I bet it's a piece of some gangsta rap lyric.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
          X