Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-Illegal Immigrant Republican found to have illegals working for him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I probably will, a little later. The first link you posted looked kind of amusing.

Comment

Oberweis Dairy makes a mighty fine milkshake.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Watched it, moderately interesting* but not for me in the long run I think. I probably should've stayed in the 80's.

*) This is a lie

I noticed that clip had been downloaded over 2,100,000 times! I'm speechless.

Comment

Damn... I was half hoping that this story refered to Delay
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Watched it, moderately interesting* but not for me in the long run I think. I probably should've stayed in the 80's.

*) This is a lie

I noticed that clip had been downloaded over 2,100,000 times! I'm speechless.
            Dude that video is hilarious. I practically had a humour-induced seizure the first time I saw it.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I CAN DANCE ALL DAY I CAN DANCE ALL DAY
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

PS, I'm pretty sure that guy's Canadian.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yes, both Doug and the other guy are canadian... from toronto I think
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sorry. I tried, and I will say I chuckled a bit at the beginning, just from the crazyness of it, but no. Not funny to me.

I suppose it would help if I - as you seem to - knew more about the series, or even the game they're playing, but as it is, that was a major waste of time.

Comment

His accent is really strong. FYI, nobody from Montreal talks like that. Montreal anglos tend to have a flatter accent, similar to Californians (though our vocabulary is all ****ed up from adopting French phrases)

What's really funny is to listen to hockey players on OLN when they're mic'ed up during the game. Some of those ****ers from Butt****, Manitoba sound utterly ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure they try to tone it down in their interviews, because you don't hear it as much.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        Dude that video is hilarious. I practically had a humour-induced seizure the first time I saw it.
                        I still do.

Comment

Bwaahaaahaa. Slowy agrees with Sava or vice versa. A red letter day.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                          X