Senator McCain Gives Ted Striker a Telephone Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator McCain Gives Ted Striker a Telephone Call

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 17:54.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

did you tell him DONT GET IT TWISTED?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

call him back with your own recorded message. Who does he think he is, not even bothering to be genuine person with you. Record gim back! 'Hi this is Ted Striker, the criminalization of marijuana has been in place way too long and it's reputation slandered by people with personal agendas, furthermore the proposision on banning women's right to be naked every first of the month in public was a political scandal....'.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Prop 77 in CA.

Issue 4 in OH.

Non-partisan redistricting.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED!!
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Ted, and while you're at it, why don't you call every single resident in your are with that same message.. get an automatic dialer. Hey, if he can do it and it's legal, you can do it too.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  call him back with your own recorded message. Who does he think he is, not even bothering to be genuine person with you. Record gim back! 'Hi this is Ted Striker, the criminalization of marijuana has been in place way too long and it's reputation slandered by people with personal agendas, furthermore the proposision on banning women's right to be naked every first of the month in public was a political scandal....'.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

maybe he puts you on that same list as well. Who knows. Maybe is a word for those who didn't dare to win.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Comment

well take your passion and start recording that message already. Remember to start it so they don't know it's a recording. Like.. 'can you hear me good? Is the reception OK?'.. something like that. And at the end, make it like someone shoots you. See how many times the cops run to your place to see if you're ok. Remember.. dare to win.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Re: Senator McCain Gives Ted Striker a Telephone Call

Was he looking for advice on the best hoes in the area?

Comment

Or you can just forget the political message and go with a subliminal one... or scare people.. like I proposed, make it like they don't know it's a recording..

'SHHHHhh! Don't talk I haven't got much time, my name is Ted Striker and I'm in life threatning situation, I am being chased by the CIA operatives, who are originally AQ, but have infiltrated the intelligence, and I'm the only one who saw them and I have proof. I am at the mall, in the food court, blended in to the crowd hiding. PLEASE do not call the police, trust no one, my life and your life as well is in danger. If they catch me, they will kill me and check this cell phone and you're the last person I called.. after the chase began so they will prolly hunt you down and kill you as well. I'm sorry but I couldn't trust anyone at all so I just dialled a random number, because the odds are you're a good law abiding citizen like most are. Please, this message is NOT a joke. Consider all offices, law enforcement and everyone damaged goods for now and trust no one, they have reached the upper echelons of intelligence and have a long reach. Provide me with shelter and hiding and your utmost trust. I'm the one reading the paper and sitting down. The code word you should use to identify is 'I got them done in Rio De Janeiro, safe and cheap' and I will reply 'How's Canada these days, would you recommend a doctor to me?'. If you can't see me or reach me, everything is compromised, you as well, so do the hail mary strategy and strip all your clothes off and start screaming, chances are you are taken to the mental institute and they won't bother with your extermination, as no one takes your word seriously anymore. Act immidiately, destroy your phone after this and head to the mall. Good Luck!'
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X