Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody Else Said It, So I Will. Happy Guy Fawkes Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Else Said It, So I Will. Happy Guy Fawkes Day.

400 years.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Blowing up your government!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Good to see you back, Fidel.

They have massive celebrations with fireworks on Guy Fawkes day.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

We sure do! Was a great night actually, 2 hours of explosions, beer, and toffee apples
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

We used to roast potatoes inside tin foil on the fire for about 6hrs when i was a kid. It probably tasted like crap but youd been out there so long watching fireworks and throwing embers at people that youd be starving
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Bah. The display in Norwich I went to was a bit pants. So we all headed to the pub afterwards.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm a pretty knowledgeable guy. I know stuff.

Comment

I've a good friend that lives near Newcastle on Tyne. Backworth.
                A Geordie.

Comment

Fawkes the Phoenix

Comment

Man, they killed the Hell out of him.
                    Talk about holding a grudge.

Comment

fawkes
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                      X