Check out this website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this website.

I can't decide yet if I want to buy the keychain.

Check this out.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

The funniest part ws where they whined over that they lost the last election. I guess that they prefer that there are only one candidate and that all voters are obliged to vote for this person. Democracy is a b!tch
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

The funniest part ws where they whined over that they lost the last election. I guess that they prefer that there are only one candidate and that all voters are obliged to vote for this person. Democracy is a b!tch
      You calling us whiners!?

Comment

Eh, one can lose an election... Do you honestly, really expect one to be happy about it?

And I'd buy that... If it's cheap.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I hoped for a chance to free Roomba Vacuum
          Blah

Comment

1171 days
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              Eh, one can lose an election... Do you honestly, really expect one to be happy about it?
              Ehrm, no, but instead of bashing the bush, they should bash their own candidate for not being able to beat the bush
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Ehrm, no, but instead of bashing the bush, they should bash their own candidate for not being able to beat the bush

I agree

Kerry is a ****ing bum

and the Dems are incompetent morons for not being able to beat Bush (AN INCOMPETENT MORON)

but that doesn't mean I'm not going to bash Bush
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  1171 days

If you want, we can make arrangements to put you into suspended animation until Bush's term is up, then when you wake up, we have a different president.

Comment

Outside of political reasons to buy it, it's garbage. Americans invent all sorts of silly things (example: folders the sole purpose of which is to organize coupons) and this is no different. It's an invention that's garbage from the start and it's waiting to go into a landfill. I wouldn't buy it.
                    I no longer use this account.

Comment

Working...
                    X