Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBL sent a hand written message to President Bush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBL sent a hand written message to President Bush!

After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and read a single line of  coded message: 370HSSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condi Rice. Condi and her aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.

With no clue as to its meaning they eventually asked Britain's MI6 for help. Within a minute MI6 cabled the White House :

"Tell the President he's holding the message upside down."
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'm having trouble turning my monitor upside down. What does the note say?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"Hello genius"
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          I'm having trouble turning my monitor upside down. What does the note say?
          "hello @$$hole"
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not one person laughed at my post.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

:|
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Not one person laughed at my post.
                Cheer up - we laughed when we saw your mohawk
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Jokes about Osama bin Laden can actually tell you a good deal about the people telling them.

Comment

well that one was sent to me by a Korean journalist.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Jokes about Osama bin Laden can actually tell you a good deal about the people telling them.
                        370HSSV-0773H

Comment

pwn3d
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

pwn3d
                            Yes, especially when you consider it took Alexander's Jade 1½ hours to figure out what I meant; see his penultimate post.

Comment

What's sad is that, before I opened this thread I thought it was a 50/50 chance it was a joke or it was real.

I'm certain Bin Laden has the capability to send a handwritten note to Bush if he really wanted to. He continues to stick his tongue out at us and meanwhile we're chasing our tails in Iraq.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                              X