Microsoft KB article admits: Office uses bloated file formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft KB article admits: Office uses bloated file formats

the file formats used by Office applications are extremely complex, and not too logical either

This was so worthy of a thread. Congratulations.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's nothing new.

It appears MS Word saves deleted fragments in the .doc files. Very mysterious.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mysterious indeed, it's almost as if there is some kind of versioning involved in Word Docs.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And did you see that their Live demo the other day crashed and died.

Pathetic company hobbling its way to irrelevance.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I didn't see a post of yours about the failures of Apple's demo in September.

Funny how that works.

What is funny is how Apple's failure occured in a shipping product, and MS' about a year before the product's release...

Nice troll though, shame it's only been done millions of times before. Originality is something Philosophers who spend their life talking about the past lack.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Pathetic company hobbling its way to irrelevance.
              Nice day in the aggiverse?
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
              X