This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forum Front Page

It's horribly looking with all those members online and new registrations. Something ought to be done about it. Not only that, many of them are probably posting in +1 forums as we speak. Make them pay I say! Or recognize that Greece is vastly superior to all its neighbours. That's not much to ask of anyone.

Meanwhile, the OT is just as as usual, and I must admit I'm not being of much help.

True
    Blah

Comment

members?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

At least I could try posting the full image from the shoe thread. No law against that, I think.
        Attached Files

Comment

Winston, thank you. My day is vastly improved with that posting.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

here here
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Xenophobia.

Free immigration.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I was down at the docks the other day, and I saw a man pacing up and down along the bulwark in a strange way, as if looking for something.

As I got closer I heard him repeatedly saying "thirty-six.. thirty-six.." Over and over.

So, my curiosity got the better of me and I approached him and said "Excuse me, but why are saying thirty-six?"

And the guy replied, "Try looking over the bolwark in the water.." And so I did.

As I was stretching to see what was in the water, this fellow kicked my behind so I went over and into the water!

And just as I dived into the water, I heard him from above saying "thirty-seven.."

Comment

I'm so going to steal that one.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

By all means do!

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      Free immigration.
                      Nah, the immigrants should pay one kidney as tax when they enter the country. If they can't support themselves after say two years, we take the other kidney and send them back home
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Winston and Hueij have very similar taste in pictures.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Absolutely, we do.

There was this lady who was in the um.. entertainment business.. you know, independent, self-employed..

Anyway, a gentleman called to see her, asked for a good time and they agreed on the charge, $100.

No worries, they proceeded to take care of things, and afterwards, the guy left $200 and said he'd be back the next week.

So the next week he called again, same as last time, $100 and the guy leaves $200 and says he'll be back.

The next week he returns, they imitate the birds & bees, still it's $100 and the guy leaves $200.

By now, the woman can't resist commenting, so she says, "Hey buddy, you must be from out of town?" And the guy says "Yes, as a matter of fact, I'm from Albuquerque."

"What a coincidence", says the woman, "that used to be my hometown." "Yes, I know" says the guy, "your brother told me to say hello and give you $600."

Comment

Speaking of pictures, there's not nearly enough of'em in this thread.

Attached Files

Comment

How about..

A young female secretary went to see the personnel manager as soon as he was in on a Monday morning. "It's terrible! I was raped at the company ball Saturday night!" she cries.

"My goodness, who raped you?" says the manager.

"I don't know." says the secretary.

"But can't you at least give a description of the culprit?"

"No! It was in a closet and it was pitch dark! But one things for sure, it must've been one from the office, because I was the one who had to do all the work."

Comment

Working...
                              X