No announcement yet.

Ohio Roller Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio has two great parks. Cedar Point and King's Island. The Beast is the best.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Looks like I need to go to Six Flags NJ.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by DanS The Beast is the best.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Both parks are pretty huge with roller coaster groups. Everytime I go, there's a bunch of coasterheads running around in their group t-shirts.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
          X