Ohio Roller Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Roller Coaster

I zipped the photos rather than trying to reduce size on photos that are about size, if you can follow that explanation.

Ohio Roller Coaster

Do you want to ride this Roller Coaster?
    With record-breaking height of 420-feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point.

Last picture says it all.
    Yep, enough said!!!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

No, and that said without looking at the pics - I just hate it when I'm not at the steerig wheel.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BC, look at this. Really.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Looks fun.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

HELL YEAH I WANT TO RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER

CEDAR POINT = GREATEST ROLLER COASTER PARK IN THE WORLD
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've ridden it before. It's awesome! Cedar Point is one of the best amusement parks in the world.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

It pwnz!

All other parks are just imitators.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I prefer steel now.
                Wood was good. Different ride. Different sounds. Just throws me around too much these days.

There's only one way I want to be thown around anymore, IF you know what I mean.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

AWWW Asher's family portrait its SOOOO CUTE
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I guess that it's Asher to the right.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh man. This is going downhill fast. This is NOT a domination thread, ok?
                        I know. I started it, and that was ill-planned.

Comment

Well, then what about the last pic in your save - shall we continue on that path ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Now that's relevant to the story. You have to admit that.

Comment

Record breaking height and speed? I don't think so!

Kingda Ka in Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ
                              456 ft tall
                              128 mph

Along its 950 meter (3118 ft) length those brave enough to attempt Kingda Ka are first accelerated to a speed of 206 kms/hour (128 mph) before being launched 139 meters (456 ft) vertically into the air, plummeting 127 meters (418 feet) earthwards again in a 280 degree spiral, whooshing up and down over a 39 meter (129 foot) hill and eventually gliding to a halt at the coaster's end terminus.

While the statistics themselves are undeniably impressive, it is the awe-struck comments of those who have actually ridden the ride that give a real indication of Kingda Ka's unique, pulse-pounding qualities.

"It's by far the most exhilarating thing I've ever experienced," enthuses Justin Garvanovic, founder of the European Coaster Club and one of the first members of the public to ride Kingda Ka. "It makes you feel like you're six again. You just want to shout and scream and yell.

"I actually don't possess the vocabulary to adequately describe it."

His sentiments are echoed by Sam Marks, founder of the U.S.-based Coaster Zombies, who has to date ridden Kingda Ka 15 times.

"It can be pretty frightening," he admits. "If you're sitting in the front seat it's like sky-diving because you're going so fast the skin on your face starts to flap and ripple.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X