Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

What's everyone doing for the big night? Trick or Treating?

Handing out candy?

Scaring the **** out of little children?

Lighting bags of dog crap on the mean neighbors steps?

Share!

Me, I'm handing out candy with the girlfriend. We carved our pumpkin last night \

block party
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm stuck taking my three boys out trick-or-treating; my wife decided it's my turn since she went out with them the last three years. My wife is staying home with my daughter (too young trick-or-treat) and handing out the candy.

Hopefully the kids have fun, because frankly I just find it annoying.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Don't you enjoy the candy? You clould always dress up and scare someone.

Comment

Heading over to a buddy's place & taking his little one out T/T'ing.

Comment

What! Halloween! Now? here in finnland we have halloweens allways on weekends. this year there were really big discussion about which weekend is the real halloween weekend. no concensus was reached, so we ended having halloween partys on both weekends.

here in finnland there isn't much trick-or-treating going on, and even those parties too are mainly for students. but I tell you one thing, I scared off a dog today. I was like walking back from training with my long sword. I do swordmanship. this old lady was walking her very little dog down the street, and when the dog saw me it started to bark like crazy. how can so small dog make so much noise? it allmost choke to death. I couldn't help it but laugh out loud at that dogs barking, while the old lady tried to calm it down and drag it away. maan, that was soooo hilarious.
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Re: Happy Halloween!

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

Me, I'm handing out candy with the girlfriend. We carved our pumpkin last night \

And what did you two do after you carved the pumpkin?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

for some reason I got the urge to post here. I got all the lights turned out. I didn't want to buy any candy. No one came last year, and I ate too much chocalate. I didn't want to get stuck with all this chocalate again. it makes my face break out.

I'll just post here in the dark, and keep on listening to Tori Amos- raining blood.

Comment

Eating candy and watching horror films. Wifey went trick-or-treating with her friend's little girl.
                  Attached Files

Comment

went trick or treating for first time in about 10 years.
                    With sisters, gf and friend.

Comment

I got trashed

and then in trouble with the wife

now I'm at work, hungover, and getting badgered to actually work
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Happy Halloween!

Originally posted by MrFun
                        And what did you two do after you carved the pumpkin?
                        Had a prayer service in our living room.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Happy Halloween!

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

Had a prayer service in our living room.
                          I call bullsh*t on that one!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I went with a freind to a towny bar for his birthday on friday.. which turned out to be the closest to halloween I got (still saw a few hot chicks though)

sat I went to bed early, and played civ sun morning (Very early)

sun I worked.. mon I worked also

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Halloween

Why does it take several days? Saturday a group of kids came to my place with a bag for the candy, but just wearing normal clothes. I told them I had no idea it was that day, so I had nothing in the house for them... then sunday they came again!?!
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X