Internet Issues Help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Issues Help me!!!

I'm having a strange problem using the internet on my home computer.
    I cannot get google to come up.
    I can get yahoo to come up but the search is slow and may time out.
    When I select a hit, the hit is slow to come up. It may also time out.
    Certain other sites like the Virginia DMV also time out
    I purchased Norton Internet security and no viruses or spy/adware were found.
    What can I do to fix this short of resetting my computer and losing all previous info?
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

It can be the firewall that is messing you up. Which browser are you using?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      It can be the firewall that is messing you up. Which browser are you using?
      I don't have any firewalls setup.
      Internet explorer.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax
        I don't have any firewalls setup.
        Ouch.
        What?

Comment

Contact your ISP, same thing happened to me a few months ago and it was on thier end.

And get a feaking firewall before you get totally toasted.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Re: Internet Issues Help me!!!

Originally posted by Pax
            I purchased Norton Internet security
            Did the problem occur after you installed NIS?

Comment

The problem happened before

Comment

If you could borrow a notebook, you can connect it to your broadband at home to see where the problem lies.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                X