This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gado you beauty!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• /me Vows To Never Watch Another Football Game Again After This Weekend

Comment

• this is good news for the Bears...

if the Packers (2-7 now) can beat the Falcons in Atlanta, then I am optimistic about the Bears' chances when they play the Falcons on Dec 18th in Chicago.

the last time the Bears played the Falcons was in 2002... the Bears beat the Falcons 14-13...

that year the Bears sucked, going 4-12... the Falcons went 9-6-1 and were a playoff team...

but I can't be concerned with a game in December yet....

next week the Bears play the Panthers, who soundly defeated the Jets today...

the Panthers are probably the top NFC team, so it will be a challenge for da Bears
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I need a vacation after just watching that game.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• ******* amazing, LT sits for my opponent and Gado scores 3 times in his place.

Comment

• congrats to hines ward for the new reception record for the steelers.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• You know, I'm tired of Mora and Vick getting tired of all the criticism about Vick's passing and thus doing more drop back stuff. Ok, we get Vick can be accurate (66% today, 108 passer rating), but I'd rather see the under 50% completion Vick who runs around and makes plays with his legs!

I mean there were bootlegs were the running lane was there and Vick would hold onto the ball looking for a reciever and getting KILLED a few times doing so.

****ing idiot coaching...

Oh, and someone do something about that defense!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• damn, it sounds like I missed some good football today. Only got to watch the first quarter of the Vikings game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    You know, I'm tired of Mora and Vick getting tired of all the criticism about Vick's passing and thus doing more drop back stuff. Ok, we get Vick can be accurate (66% today, 108 passer rating), but I'd rather see the under 50% completion Vick who runs around and makes plays with his legs!

I mean there were bootlegs were the running lane was there and Vick would hold onto the ball looking for a reciever and getting KILLED a few times doing so.

you realize you are never going to win a Super Bowl with Vick getting under 50% and running around? Plus, if he doesn't become a good passer, he is going to get killed on one of these runs and his career will be over...

Mora is doing the right thing

the Falcons lost because of turnovers early and because of defense... Vick gave them a chance to win with his passing... and there were some runs...

but once again you amaze me with another post comprised of "football stupid"
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You know, I'm tired of Mora and Vick getting tired of all the criticism about Vick's passing and thus doing more drop back stuff. Ok, we get Vick can be accurate (66% today, 108 passer rating), but I'd rather see the under 50% completion Vick who runs around and makes plays with his legs!

No QB who has averaged more than 35 rushing yards a game has ever made it to the superbowl.

And the includes the great UNLV alumni- Randal Cunningham.

Comment

• you realize you are never going to win a Super Bowl with Vick getting under 50% and running around?

We got pretty close last year to getting to the big game, didn't we?

Vick gave them a chance to win with his passing

Didn't sustain many drives, because the running game wasn't firing on all cylinders with Vick not opening up the inside running game for Dunn and Duckett.

Vick is a special talent because of his legs. If he doesn't streach them out during the game, the team suffers. And for the record, he got KILLED by looking downfield rather than taking off when he got outside the pocket. And I don't think he's ever suffered as much of a beating as he did last week against Miami.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Diss is right. Look at the Philly NFCCG game last year. Vick couldn't run at all, and he's not well defined enough a passer to beat a defense like, say, Tom Brady. Indianapolis did the same thing to him a couple of years back.

When you face a team which plays a defensive front which doesn't open running gaps, there will be problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            No QB who has averaged more than 35 rushing yards a game has ever made it to the superbowl.

And the includes the great UNLV alumni- Randal Cunningham.
                            No QB who has averaged more than 35 rushing yards a game has been as talented on the run as Vick. If he tries to stay in the pocket, he takes away what makes Vick "special". If he doesn't want to run (what, he had 24 yards rushing), I'd rather have Schaub behind center. It's because he can make plays with his legs that he is the dangerous player that he is.

Comment

• Oh lord, talking about Vick again.... Sava and Imran: you should start your own thread.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No QB who has averaged more than 35 rushing yards a game has been as talented on the run as Vick. If he tries to stay in the pocket, he takes away what makes Vick "special". If he doesn't want to run (what, he had 24 yards rushing), I'd rather have Schaub behind center. It's because he can make plays with his legs that he is the dangerous player that he is.
                                I won't say it's impossible. But they are going to need a defense as good as Baltimore had a few years ago. As it is now, their defense just isn't good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X